Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 4...

It's always so sad when I find myself counting the days I've been ON a diet.. but hey, when you only have to eat only a few certain things for a certain amount of time, and then you get to eat a little of the good stuff after that, you would too..  lol.. So I have not done the Adkins Diet in forever, and totally forgot some of the things I've learned over the years of reading and doing this diet.. 

1. Don't eat too much cheese~~ it makes you constipated..
2. Make sure to take your vitamins~~ my skin has gotten lots better 
since i started taking them with this diet..
3.  FYI~~ Ranch dressing has LOTS of carbs in it if you 
layer your salad with it like i used to.. 
4.  Veggies are not always your friend~~ did you know lots of cucumbers 
can make you gassy?!  neither did i until tonight, when my 
grandma said how much pain i'd be in after 
eating a huge cucumber by myself.. lol

So please, if anyone is going to do the Adkins Diet, make sure to remember these kinds of things.. they will help you out a LOT! lol.. 

I haven't gone to the gym yet, which I'm kinda dissapointed in.. but then again, I'd always planned to take the first week and focus on starting this eating part.. HOWEVER, I thought that when I didn't know I was working all weekend (live-in position) and couldn't leave to go to the gym.. So I'm hoping after work to go to the gym for a bit and then go to Seymour, and on Thursday go to the gym when I get back from shopping.. 

Speaking of shopping... I can't wait to shop for a smaller size clothes!!  Just two days ago I was holding up a pair of jeans that were SLIGHTLY baggy.. and my eyes bugged out of my head, I think..  I can't believe my booty is that wide.. ha, and then I realized that my booty isn't that WIDE, it's just a bubble booty, and big jeans for my cute booty is okay with me.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment