Saturday, July 24, 2010

Oops... Is it really Saturday already?

Oops.. so I totally missed Friday's blogging opportunity.. had WAY too much going on to think about writing on here.. but I started off the morning good diet-wise, but I totally forgot to weigh myself this morning..  No worries though.. I had a doctor's appointment on Friday, after I got off work..

According to the doctor, I weighed in at 250.3 lbs.. ugh!  I can deal with that I guess.. I just tell myself that it was at 3:45 pm and I was wearing scrubs and heavy tennis shoes.. lol.. anything to make myself feel better, right?!  I am really proud of myself though because usually I screw up the first day by forgetting to eat the right breakfast..

So I made sure to buy me some groceries to get me through the next week.. and my goal this week is to focus on my eating and learn how to cook salmon (without killing it).. Went out to eat with my sister-in-law Robbi last night.. we ate at Texas Roadhouse.. YUMMMMMMMMY!  :)

I was so hungry by that time that I surprised even myself.. I ordered an 11 oz sirloin, green beans, and a house salad.. I figured I'd get all but some of the steak eaten.. boy, was I wrong.. I ate every last bite, plus some of my sister-in-law's salad.. Ate way too much though because on the way home I got so tired I couldn't really think of doing too much..  but at least it was healthy stuff.. kinda..

So today I had to work again, like yesterday, and it started good.. my client's daughter makes breakfast on Saturday's, so I'm stoked!  Eggs, bacon, and I don't have to make it?!  That makes me a happy girl..  The downside to my day?!  MAKING CARROT CAKE!!!! Now, I don't like carrot cake.. can't stand the idea of a veggie in something still being considered a cake.. hehe.. but it's the whole point of having to ignore the sugar, the icing, the pineapple.. I wanted to eat that pineapple SOOOOO badly.. but I didn't, which I'm proud of..

Trying to think of what to eat for dinner tonight.. I'm thinking smoked turkey sausage and cabbage.. i <3 cabbage!  

No comments:

Post a Comment