Thursday, July 22, 2010

Welcome to my FAB Challenge

Alrighty, so I have tried to do this quite a few times, and now I think I actually have everything going in the right direction, I am going to work on my Freakin Awesome Body.. with some inspiration from my sorority sister, Katie..

My sorority sister started a blog a little bit ago called Getting My Freaking Awesome Body, and I was so happy for her.. she's training to run a mini-marathon that's held in Louisville in April of next year.. and we are both pretty "fluffy" girls, so I know that she's going through things (exercise-wise) that I am.. and then again, if her busy butt can do it (she's got LOADS of personal commitments, she's married, and she's doing a Habitat For Humanity project), then my lazy butt can surely do it..
While I am joining her in doing the mini-marathon in April, I am taking it one step further and kick starting my butt on my version of the Adkins diet.. I realize that it's not a good diet to live on, but I am planning to do it healthy.. turkey bacon, egg whites, lots of veggies, etc.. 

And that is to start TOMORROW!  I'm about to enjoy my last bowl of sugary cereal, and say buh-bye to my fat.. ;)

I will post pics tomorrow and my beginning weight.. until then, goodnight! :)

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck Sarah!!! I can't wait until we jog our freaking awesome bodies over the finish line at the mini marathon!!! LITP

    ReplyDelete