Thursday, July 29, 2010

Almost been a week..

It has almost been a week since I started my FAB Challenge.. and my diet.. and I have to keep telling myself not to weigh myself tomorrow, because the majority of the weight supposedly comes off during the second, and final, week of the Induction for the Adkins Diet.. but I couldn't help myself and weighed myself just a few minutes ago..

According to my scale downstairs, I currently weigh 241.4 lbs!!  That means I've lost almost 9 lbs in 6 days!!  WOOHOO!! It's nice to know that this is working, as I feel like I could kill someone for a cupcake right now.. lol
I finally got my EA Sports Active and Just Dance games back from my friend in Seymour, and will prolly do the Just Dance game tonight to burn some calories.. I'm kinda dissapointed that I didn't get to make it to the gym this week at all, because I will be working all weekend until 6pm on Sunday.. and my gym closes at 5pm on Sunday.. :(

But I'm hoping that sometime during the next 3 days I will have the determination to get some kind of exercise.. like using the pool for something other than laying there, or walking/running around the neighborhood.. Monday though, I am so going to the gym!  lol.. I can't wait!  Oh Zumba, how I have missed you!  :)
 
OH!  Have I got to say how much I enjoyed my lunch today.. I ate at Wendy's and was encouraged to try their new salads.. I ate the Bacon Cobb salad (with cheddar cheese instead of bleu cheese) and it was DELICIOUS!!  I couldn't even finish it all in one sitting, it was so big..  Also bought a new bikini top to wear next summer!!  It's super cute and technically fits right now, but my belly is kinda wiggly in the bad way right now.. lol.. but it'll get put to good use this winter too I'm sure (kickin it in my brother's hot tub)..

No comments:

Post a Comment