Saturday, May 14, 2011

Randomness and Guilt

Okay, so I've been off working my booty off these past two weeks.. and while I had a wonderful guest blogger (which I was surprised to see no comments on..), i've missed blogging..  so, to bring my blog back, i'm making this a funny/random post.. enjoy!

** I haven't been using my Camelbak water bottle for over 2 months.. why?!  Bc my filter is gross and I don't think it works the same if I just take it out.. on the SUPER bright side, Target now sells the 3 pk of filters for $10.. WOOHOO!

** Since getting my Android phone 3 weeks ago, I am addicted.. I do everything from this thing.. track calories, find recipes, find coupons, read/write blogs (this just happening today unfortunately), etc..

** I have officially been away from my gym for 6 weeks now.. :(  I feel so lazy and sick of my excuses.. the only reason i've been away is bc my brain justifies spending my money on ANYTHING but my gym membership.. but no more!  I'm paying on it on Monday, and my gym bag is in my car..

** On the 27th of May, just 13 days from today, I will be setting out for my trip to Minnesota to do the Challenge Hearts & Minds 5k with the PriorFatPack peeps.. I'm getting more excited as the day gets closer.. while I haven't ran at all in the past few weeks, I believe I won't have a worse time than my last one..

** I have decided this past week (sorry mom) that I will start looking into seriously moving out of my parents home in September.. Hopefully I'll be able to move out by Spring 2012.. :)  Until then, I plan to buy, or save for, furniture.. Hello, layaway..

Well, I know I'm forgetting stuff, but I plan to be back tomorrow.. hopefully I'll remember by then.. lol

2 comments:

  1. I think you will do great on your 5k. You will have a bunch of great women there to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelty's idea is great!! And I totally agree with eatdrinkloveandexercise's comment, you will do great because so many people will be rooting you on and cheering for you!! My hubs wants the dang iphone so bad now that verizon has it... but he is glued to his blackberry like crazy I'm totally scared to upgrade him to the iphone!! LOL

    ReplyDelete