Sunday, May 1, 2011

Reboot: Day 1

Today started out with the best of intentions.. I was going to wake up at 8am, go for a run around the neighborhood I'm working in, take a shower and be ready by 11.. which is when my shift starts again (it's weird but pretty nice).. HOWEVER, my plans got crapped on by the lovely rain that decided to come in this morning.. :(

As much as I wanted to go run, I'm not ready to run rain or shine.. so I went back to sleep.. lol.. I did wake up and eat a Fiber One bar and for breakfast I ate 1 packet of sugar free maple & brown sugar oatmeal and a large apple cut up.. and I'm having a hard time finishing my apple.. lol

Well, my day is starting off generally well.. hoping for the day to continue to go well.. :)

3 comments:

  1. Rain...so frustrating. Today we finally have some sun!! YEAH!!! Keep pushing through and stay focused on your goals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, that's when you bust out the workout DVD! But I get the desire to go to sleep...a desire I understand all too well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rain rain go away, come again another day!

    ReplyDelete