Sunday, May 1, 2011

Well, crap..

I had this wonderful post about being inspired by people and other stuff, and I just deleted it.. ugh! Well, I'll be sure to try to repost it tomorrow.. Today has been a pretty good day, despite it not starting like I'd hoped.. and tomorrow I won't be able to run in the morning either.. luckily that will be fixed once I get off work..

I was thinking back over the past few weeks, to when I found tracking calories to be too hard.. and after doing it today, I wonder how I got so lazy.. Honestly, it's not that hard.. I look at the calorie content of most things anyways.. now I just have to make sure to put it online.. The good thing about this time around is that, thanks to my new Droid phone, I truly have no reason to 'forget' to track.. the calorie counting app is on my home screen.. so I can't miss it.. :)

I found it hard to get 2000 calories today, believe it or not.. I was afraid if I ate anything else after dinner, I'd go crazy, so I'm just staying with the 1520 I'm at now.. I'm hungry, but that's the way it's supposed to be right?!

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried myfitnesspal.com ? It is great for tracking. Especially if you have a smart phone. You can just scan the barcode of what you are eating and it pulls up the nutritional value.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused. Are you meant to be eating 2000 calories a day and your choosing to only eat 1520 calories or are you meant to be eating approx 1520 calories? Also are diets meant to leave you hungry at the end of the day? I've never done a proper diet before (i.e. Weightwatchers) so I honestly don't know.

    I can only imagine that a diet that leaves me hungry is a diet I would probably struggle to do on a regular basis. I think it would cause me to binge on food instead of controlling what I eat. I would hope a diet would leave me feeling like i've eaten enough so my stomach is satisfied but not full.

    ReplyDelete