Friday, April 29, 2011

Reboot..

Yes, I really just put that as my title.. because I want to do this with my whole weight loss journey.. Just start from scratch.. and since it's my journey, I'm going to.. lol

I weighed myself tonight and it said 228.8 lbs.. I technically am not "rebooting" until May 1st, when I will weigh in OFFICIALLY, then continue with my Friday weigh ins.. I truly hope May is a great month for me, as April sure has been a doozy.. :(

I'm not sure when I gave myself the pass to eat like shit, but I'm revoking it.. My plan?  To go as basic as necessary, and "earn" the extras like Goldfish crackers and other stuff like it.. I'm thinking Cheerios with skim milk and equal, or oatmeal , with a banana for breakfast; protein and veggie or fruit for lunch; and protein, carb and veggie for dinner.. I'm thinking for right now, I will stick with packaged stuff or sandwiches.. This way I know how many calories I am eating EXACTLY.. 

My goals for April are hilarious.. they were possible in the beginning of April, but this was before I got arrested, before the mom of my kids I babysit decided to give me two weeks off (meaning -$400 income), before my stress overwhelmed me..
 
Original April Goals
** I want to see 20? on that scale by the end of April **
I will be happy if I end April below 230 lbs..  I plan to make it to this by 
the end of June.. I think that's doable, as long as I keep my eye on the ball..
** I will NOT allow myself to "forget" my Virginia plans for the end of the month **
While I didn't "forget" my trip to Virginia, I did have to reschedule it.. I shouldn't have 
tried to do it this month anyways.. paying for tags and insurance kept me 
from saving any money for it.. let alone bail, and the lack of funds..
** I will boost my savings back up **
HA!  While this is an evolving goal for me, we all know that this 
didn't have a small chance in hell to happen.. 
** I will start trying new workouts like I wanted to in the beginning of this journey **
Yeah, I wish I could say I at least accomplished this one.. But I can't.. :(
Well, life has certainly thrown me some whoppers this month, but Sunday starts a fresh month, and I plan to strive for greatness with it.. so here's to starting over, and making the new run better than the old.. Does that make sense?!  lol
 

8 comments:

  1. Sometimes we just need to start fresh - you plans sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm considering a "reboot" myself! I like your plan/goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im having to do the same thing, March and April have been so hectic that I just have to create a new starting point. We can do this!

    (BTW I posted about your giveaway and linked you back to it)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A "reboot" can sometimes be the best thing that happens to us. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can do it! decompress today and fresh tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say rebooting sounds like a fantastic idea! I need to do the same myself!

    I really need to catch up on your blog-- arrested?! lol I didn't know this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rebooting's necessary sometimes! I hope it works wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think rebooting is what we need sometimes. Just a fresh start. I think you'll do great, and I think your goals are great. They seem reasonable.

    ReplyDelete