Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Daily life...

Daily life with this diet is kinda easy.. it's when I do something that isn't "normal" for me, like go out and have fun, that it's hard..  last night I went out and hung out with a guy I haven't seen in like 10 years.. He used to be a friend of my brother's.. and while they don't talk anymore, I didn't think that should hold me back from hangin out with him..

Well, with the carb diet thing, I can't drink most liquors.. but I can drink Bacardi (according to the commercials) and Diet Coke.. so I played my version of beer pong with it.. and with only a salad in my stomach (the Bacon Cobb one from Wendy's again.. love it!) I played.. Yeah, that didn't last too long with all the alcohol.. so I had to search the guys house we were at, and found some lunch meat and some bread... OMG!  I broke my diet for bread!  But, I didn't go off the deep end, like I prolly would in the past.. my deep end being going on a carb frenzy.. lmao

So it ended up being a fun night.. kind of an experiment with this diet.. I still need to make myself go to the gym.. easier said than done though.. if anything, I plan to use the gym at the hotel I'm going to in 5 days.. lol

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, are you a member to any specific gym? I go to the LAC, and I'm always willing to work out if someone wants to go! Although it might be kinda far for you!

    PS - congrats on not going off the deep end! That's the main thing...keep going!

    ReplyDelete