Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blog Hop!

So I went to look at my friend Katie's blog, and am shocked when I see she has so many followers.. not because her blog isn't good (because I love reading it)... because they are so diverse in where they are blogging from.. and I want more followers too!  lol.. I'm not blogging JUST for me.. I'm wanting advice, encouragement, and laughter as much as every blogger does.. so I decided to join a blog hop..

I realized today that while I want followers, I don't put effort into searching for other blogs like mine.. even though I do for my scrapbooking/cardmaking blog.. so this is a really fun way of doing just that, I think.. so if you've gotten here because of the blog hop, THANK YOU!  lol.. and please, feel free to leave some comments.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard the shred train ;0), it will be a great 30 - 60 days, there's alot of support going with it.
    Looking forward to having you join us!

    ReplyDelete