Friday, August 27, 2010

It's That Time...

It's that time again.. another weigh-in has come and gone (aka it happened this morning.. lol).. and I'm also at the tail end of my "monthly visit".. which is what I'm blaming on the fact that I GAINED 2.2 lbs.. grr!

** UPDATE: So it looks like I can't count... because I actually LOST .8 lbs.. I didn't gain at all.. which makes me that much happier!!  **

Why is it that it makes me retain water like noone's business?!  But then again, I guess it'll give me better numbers next week.. lol.. hopefully!  I turned in my info for the Drop Dead Gorgeous by December challenge, and took my pic today.. and while I think I look like crap, that's not the point.. it's that I have something to gauge what I look like at the "beginning" of this challenge.. But I found a pic of me taken a few weeks before I started my personal challenge and wanted to post it up here.. 







Here I am.. the night of my sorority's formal.. The dress I am wearing hadn't fit in over a year (it's my bridesmaid's dress from my brother's wedding).. and I was super excited it did fit.. lol











And here is my pic for the Drop Dead Gorgeous by December pic.. Yep, I know.. I'm hot stuff.. lol.. but I can definitely tell I've lost weight in my face, and my waist has gotten smaller.. so I'm excited to see where this challenge and the other one I'm involved in, 30 Day Shred, will take me..











So I didn't get to go to the gym yesterday.. I'm disappointed because my body hurt so bad.. And I am not going to be able to go today either, due to time issues.. my goal is to go tomorrow and Sunday, especially Sunday, as I don't have to work.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment