Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Presents!!

Who doesn't like presents?!  I surely LOVE presents.. and have decided to give myself presents for reaching certain weight loss goals.. like this week, because I lost over 10 lbs. (and have stuck to this damn diet past the 2 week induction), I got myself a new workout outfit.. lol, just a tshirt and shorts, but I really like them.. and I wore them yesterday to Zumba.. So I thought that I should reward myself at certain goal markers..

20 lbs.~ new pair of jeans
25 lbs.~ new shirt
40 lbs.~ new VS bra

And that's as far as I've really thought about it.. lol.. I'm thinkin at 25 lbs (which is also 10% of my starting weight) I'm gonna buy me a bicycle.. It seems like a good idea, and I've been wanting one for a while but it's so hard to think about spending 100's of $ on a good one.. but since the 20 and 25 lb goal are so close to eachother, I figured I'd split em up, and still get a new outfit..  

No comments:

Post a Comment