Sunday, August 8, 2010

better late than never, right?

okey doke.. so I totally missed blogging on here Friday, but I did remember to weigh myself that morning.. and I was pleasantly ECSTATIC! lol

i lost
12.3 LBS
in the past 2 weeks!!

WOOHOO!!  So on that note, I made my slimmer butt go to Zumba class Saturday morning.. and boy did I wonder how I could have not done this class for the past 2 months.. I missed it, and my body noticed that I hadn't done this in a while.. I was huffing and puffing before we'd been at it for 20 minutes.. and it's an hour long class.. plus, i absolutely LOVE the teacher for Saturday's class.. she kicks our butt!  

But I have found this awesome juice that tastes better than the regular stuff, and again, I was pleasantly surprised it tasted so good, because it's labelled as diet.. has only 2 carbs in it for an 8 oz glass!  Love it!  I drank half the bottle yesterday.. lol

So I had a dream last night about the mini marathon that I told Katie that I was gonna do with her.. and in my dream, it was March and I hadn't touched a treadmill yet.. lmao.. so I'm definitely gonna start going to the gym as much as possible now and make sure that I can run at least half of the mini.. if not the whole thing.. 

Hope y'all had a good weekend, and enjoy the rest of Sunday.. I'm gonna go eat my yummy breakfast now.. eggs and bacon!  Yum!

1 comment: