Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Saturday..

So I had a few minutes before I have to leave for work, so I figured I'd come on here while I ate my breakfast.. well, my partial breakfast... I never eat breakfast at my house on Saturdays, and that's why I love working on Saturdays.. because my client's daughter always makes eggs and bacon for breakfast on Saturdays!!  I love it!  I don't have to lift a finger (unless my client needs something, of course) and I get to enjoy sticking to my diet.. :)

So last night was interesting.. I love when I have dreams about going totally bonkers with unhealthy food .. It makes me wake up hungry.. lol.. so today I get to sleep a little longer than normal, and what happens?!  I wake up at 5:15 am!!  WTF?!  No alarm and I woke up anyways.. not cool on Saturdays.. So I took a shower, and went back to bed.. So fresh and so clean, clean!  

Happy Saturday to you all!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment