Sunday, August 29, 2010

Question for ya..

So I have set myself up to fail, I think.. I have volunteered myself to run in the Kentucky Derby Festival Mini-Marathon in April.. and while I am still doing this, I am worried about it being my first time of running any kind of marathon, mini or otherwise..

So my question to all the people who are seeing this post is, where can I look online to find races in my area?  I tried a Yahoo! search, and all I got was years-old information.. I want current information about races/walks I can do before April 2010.. Any information about races/walks in or around Louisville, Kentucky.. actually any information at all.. would be greatly appreciated!  :)


5 comments:

  1. Sarah, There is a list of races on my blog that I am planning on doing to lead up to the mini. You are welcome to do any of them with me! The first one is at Lanesville Heritage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for stopping by! I actually happen to live in your area :-D. Check out Pacers and Racers! They're a running store in New Albany. They have a race calendar on their site. It's mostly 5 and 10Ks, and some half marathons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all! Blubeari, Katie (in the comment above yours) is in my area too.. Hopefully we'll see you sometime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smell a Kentuckiana blogger's girls' night. ;-)

    ReplyDelete