Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cheater cheater, Pumpkin eater..

So today was my "nephew" Rylan's 4th birthday.. and I originally wasn't supposed to be going (was going out of town) but my trip got cancelled so I was excited to go.. I missed last years and didn't want to miss another one.. He's so cute and smart!  But I decided to use today as my "cheat day".. which is a 1 hour period where I can eat whatever I want, no counting carbs.. and what did I decide to "cheat" with?

10 Pc Chicken Nugget 
Medium Fry
small piece of birthday cake with whipped frosting
homemade dip with cheese, veggies and beef

Not too bad, but I didn't gorge myself like I had thought I would.. I finished that with 35ish minutes left and didn't even go for seconds, so I didn't do too bad, I think.. This "cheat day" is what I use to not go out of my mind with wanting to visit with my fave guys Ben and Jerry, or want Chicken Nuggets, or just to not have to scour a menu for a steak on a date.. lol

So I won't get one until after this coming Friday.. I get one 1 hour cheat a week.. and I try to use it when I go out, not when I am at home.. it's no fun to eat bad without anyone else doing it too..

No comments:

Post a Comment