Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st of September...

So it's the beginning of a new month.. Where did August go?  I can't believe in a little over 2 months I'll be 27.. So scary.. and so exciting to see what my FAB body will look like by then.. I was looking around my house and saw a picture from 2 Christmas' ago..  I was HUGE!!  And this past Christmas was not too much better.. I want to be slimmer by Christmas, if not be totally done "dieting"..  So crazy to even be thinking about Christmas but it's getting closer and closer.. holy cow!
So today is the "1st day of the rest of my life".. lol.. that might not be quite true, but it feels a little like it.. today actually is the 1st day of the 30 Day Shred.. and I got done with my first workout about 30 minutes ago.. and while I wanted to die right afterwards, and started sweating about 5 minutes into it, I feel really good about it.. and any anger I have towards Jillian Michaels I get to take out on her with boxing moves.. I punch her in the face.. lmao

Can't wait to read other people's blogs to see how well everyone is doing on their journey with this program.. :)   Thinking I may take a short nap, and I also plan to do Zumba tonight too, so I'm hoping my legs won't feel like rubber by then.. ;)



1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the 30day shred you can do it!!! Here is my blog if your intersted. We have around the same measurements and I'm looking to loose too!!! http://gettingnshape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete