Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gotta Rant..

Okay, so I just found out something that kinda pisses me off, but in a general way.. Does that make sense?!  lol.. So I am on Facebook, as I'm sure most people are.. lol.. and I was "hanging out" with this guy who (long-story short) was a friend of my brother.. I put quotes around hanging out bc I thought we were getting to know each other and maybe we'd start dating.. yeah, SO NOT the case.. I was attracted to him, but I pulled back because I knew something was off.. What I didn't know is that he'd just gotten back from being overseas.. LIKE A MONTH before.. dude!  Never would have started anything had I known that he had been without sex for that long.. lmao

So my mom (yeah, so weird) is still friends with him on Facebook (I deleted him after I didn't hear from him for over a week) and she sees that his status says "I have the best girlfriend ever".. I hate that!  That's what pisses me off.. because this ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME!!  I'm always the one BEFORE the wife, awesome girlfriend, or whatever.. WTF?!  I don't understand that..

I realize, in the back of my mind, that I'm better off.. But it still sucks ass.. And just when I think my self-esteem is getting back to normal, shit like this happens.. ugh!  Only good thing is that instead of wanting to drown my sorrows in food, the thought of food makes me want to gag.. lol.. I wish I could find my "forever" sometime soon.. this whole single girl thing is getting REALLY old..

Hope your day is going better than mine.. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Girl.... I threw an all out sobfest, calling all my girlfriends and telling them I was going to die alone, I'd only ever had one *gay* boyfriend, and that no man was ever going to look at me as more than a friend. The week after that I met my guy. The universe hears, lol. But the point is... I understand. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sarah, what are your gettin sexy challenge goals?

    ReplyDelete