Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's the 1st of September!!

and for any of you who have been reading this, you know that today is the day that the 30 Day Shred starts.. yikes!  Well, my plan was to wake up at 4:30 am and work out, shower and go to work.. And I prolly could have done that but I had the worst night sleep last night (prolly in anticipation for this to start).. So I figured I'd post my measurements and pics this morning and just make sure to do the first workout when I get home from work.. Oh boy..

My beginning measurements are as follows:
Arms: 14"
Chest: 40"
Waist: 39"
Hips: 49"
Thighs: 28"

Okay, I was shocked when I saw that my waist and my chest are basically the same amount.. not cool.. I thought I had a defined waist, and I actually do, but my waist isn't ANYWHERE near my belly button.. lol.. which is where I did the measurement so I'd be able to do it accurately in the future..  And for the gross pics..


Yeah, I'm kinda disgusted with how chunky I got... which is prolly why there are no pics of me from my chest down in the past few years.. gotta love denial, right?!  Well, it's off to work for me!  Have a good Wednesday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain! I love the shred and Syl's challenge was just what I needed too!

    ReplyDelete