Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's the End of September, already?!

Where in the world has the year gone?!  Is it really the end of September already? Honestly, I am excited it's the end of the month though.. because all sorts of challenges start tomorrow, and I'm ready for them.. :)

I unfortunately worked til 11:30 pm last night, so I didn't get an ACTUAL workout.. I did lift my client up and down quite a few times though, so at least I did some strength training, right?!  My Friday/Saturdays are tricky, so I'm thinking that I'm going to do my pictures tonight, weigh in on Monday (like I plan to do normally), and wake up extra early to do the first day of the Shred before I go to work, this way I only "miss" one day of the Shred.. but I plan to do SOME kind of exercise Saturday.. My goal of getting into a size 14 by the end of October isn't impossible.. I just have to work as hard as I can to get to it.. and I can do it!!  I just have to try..

Got a little funny for everyone.. well, at least I think it's kinda comical.. I've been trying to drink at least 5 Liters of water a day, and I've been doing a good job since Monday.. Anyone else notice that when you start paying attention to the amount of water you drink, you start feeling like a pregnant lady with all the bathroom trips?!  I almost peed in my pants yesterday because I made the mistake of leaving work without peeing first.. HOLY HELL!  That would have been something to cry about.. thank goodness I made it home and straight to the bathroom.. lol.. speaking of which, I'm off to go pee again and take some pics.. Be back later with the pic update! :)

1 comment:

  1. haha, Every time I start drinking more water that happens. Someone told me that it starts to even out if you stick with it?!

    ReplyDelete