Friday, September 10, 2010

Well, well, well...

Okay, so I am definitely glad that this week is OVER!!  It's been horrible.. to my diet, to my workout, to my exercise goals, and mostly to my wallet!  And I've missed out on reading SO many of my fellow bloggers entries over the past week.. so I'm gonna spend my Friday night playing "catch up" with everyone!  :)   So for future reference, thanks for giving me something to do.. ;)

So I weighed myself this morning.. yay me.. and I found that I'm up to 229.4lbs.. I knew I gained, but I'm actually relieved that it was so little after the week I've had.. just to sum up my week in a list:

* Found out my favorite client (the carrot-cake lady) 
is no longer using the company I work for.. :(
* Flat tire on Tuesday WHILE on the way to a client's dr appointment
(while he was in the car with me)..
* Found out Wednesday Wal-Mart won't replace/fix it..
* Cheated on my diet 3 times!!!!  This is the biggest issue for me right now..
* Only did about 2 days of the Shred in the past 10 days..  :(
* Had to borrow money from my grandmother 
(it's on the bottom of the list of things I love to do)
* Found out that fixing my truck was going to cost almost $700, 
not the original $350 I thought..
* Can't afford to pay all my bills this week bc of the truck issues.. 

That's basically it.. which is enough for me.. and this is why I was worried I'd gain tons of weight back.. but I've gotten some good comments from people about how they deal with stress-eating.. and I am back on track starting today.. :)   I've decided to do the 30 Day Shred with Syl in October, because I've missed too much in the beginning to catch up.. and I just found out that I was thinking the run/walk that is tomorrow is actually a 5 MILE walk, not 5k like I thought.. lol.. oops!

Can't wait to do this with Katie and Blubeari, and take tons of pics!!  I can't wait to get my race bib!  I'm so lame, it's okay though, I like it.. ;)

Good luck with your weekend, and I hope you have a great one!  I can't wait to see what everyone has been up to while I've been hiding in my dilemma's.. lol

2 comments:

  1. Yeay for getting back on track! You will feel much better when you are back on plan. See ya in the morning =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. Better luck next week. I'm blog hopping now too. See you around!

    ReplyDelete