Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Food, Food, Food!!

I <3 Food!!

Don't we all?!  I know that we do, or we wouldn't be in this damn weight loss thing, now would we.. lol.. So I decided Sunday that I was going to start cooking things as much ahead of time as possible (like the big stuff).. so today I made this chip dip that my BFF Amanda told me about.. I plan to eat it without the chips, of course.. but it's SO good either way, especially with football season in session!!  And it's so simple to make.. 1 block of velveeta, 1 bottle of mild salsa, and 1 lb of sausage.. See?!  Not too many ingredients.. all ya have to do is brown the sausage (and drain the grease), cut the velveeta up into a crock pot, melt the velveeta, when it's done melting, add the salsa (and stir), then add the sausage.. Woohoo!!  Here's a pic of it..


It's super cheesy, so I can only eat a few bites at a time, but it's a good snack.. I ate it for lunch today though.. lol.. Figured that the meat, cheese, and veggies made a somewhat healthy lunch.. Oh, and I also made myself some tuna fish with mayo.. I love tuna fish, always have.. My mom makes it better than anyone else I know, bc she puts eggs in it.. I always forget the eggs.. lol

I'm surprised I'm not sore from yesterday.. I feel pretty good, even after the crappiest night of sleep.. My plan tonight is to start Syl's October Shred Challenge a few days early.. can't hurt, plus this way I don't have to go to the gym and do the TurboKick class that kicked my butt last time..  haha.. What can I say?!  I hate that class.. maybe when I get more stamina I'll try it again.. MAYBE..


1 comment: