Friday, September 3, 2010

I Work Hard for the Money..

Okay, fellow bloggers.. I am about to leave for my other client's house.. for 48 hours!!  Yikes!!  But I get to sleep, and she is very sweet and lets me workout when I can.. :)

But I just wanted to spill my guts because I'm feeling SUPER guilty about missing yesterdays Shred.. I was feeling so nauseated, and was so sore.. so I slept through my workout.. :(   There, I said it..

I plan to workout tonight, after my client goes to bed.. and plan to not miss anymore days.. hopefully my body will agree with my plan.. lol.. okay, so when I went to blog this morning, I found out I won an award!!  YAY!!  I've never had an award before for blogging.. Heck, before this blog, I'd never had followers.. lol


Woohoo!!  Now, I am supposed to name 10 people to give this award to.. and I will.. on Sunday night.. Sorry, I just don't have time to do it today.. And Katie's game looks so cute.. can't wait to do that one Sunday night too.. Oh, one thing I am gonna make sure to do is post the link for a video of my Zumba teacher's morning class.. for Cara.. So she can see what a Zumba class looks like.. Hope you enjoy watching.. :)


Hope y'all have a good Labor Day Weekend, and I look forward to catching up with y'all on Sunday..



No comments:

Post a Comment