Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This is it for today.. I promise.. haha

Okay, so I had to blog a little about the day as a whole.. I actually got myself out of my house and to the gym to do the 50 minute Zumba class.. and was surprised that I wasn't hurting too bad at the end.. and of course, when I got home my mom (who has had a new gastric bypass done a few months ago) wanted me to go walking with her.. 

So we did two laps around the lake down the street from our house.. and when we got home, I wanted to just plop on the floor and lay there.. lol.. my deal was if I went with her walking, she'd step on my back to pop it.. and I got my back popped.. THANK GOODNESS!! The Zumba workout and the walk were both done on an empty stomach, which is something I'm definitely working on.. with my current medications, my appetite is somewhat suppressed.. and I have to remember to eat every 4 hours or so.. a few days last week I noticed it was 10pm and realized I hadn't eaten since noon.. :(

But I ate these cute little chicken chunks that are NOT BREADED!!!  Even have a cute little name.. Skinny Chix.. lol.. I had like 6 pcs of that and was pleasantly surprised by their good flavor.. Found them at Wal-Mart, for anyone who is interested.. now I'm gonna go shower and crash into my bed.. to wake up and do it all again tomorrow.. well, maybe not ALL of that.. 

11 comments:

  1. What a great start you had - congrats on Day 1!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good on you! :)I haven't tried Zumba yet. It's on my list of things to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, I found you on the blog hop. Zumba class sounds like fun. I keep reading about them on blogs. I need to get a DVD to try that out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zumba is a great way to find out if you can learn rhythm.. lol.. I did.. a little.. it's a lot of fun and it's like going to a club, but no guys watching you sweat! :)

    Thanks for stopping by, Tina and Valerie.. Let me know how your Zumba goes when you get to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just posted about Zumba on my blog, so I'm happy to read more encouraging posts about it. I will definitely be ordering the DVD's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I the last person to find your gorgeous blog?!

    Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently posted about Zumba on my blog. It is now my new love. High-five to you for walking after Zumba. All I usually wanna do after Zumba is pass out. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep hearing about Zumba, but I am a little scared :) I am definitely going to check it out. We have lost close to the same amount and have almost the same amount to lose, just thought that was interesting :)

    Cara :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I gave you an award. :-)

    Also, I LOVE Zumba. It makes me happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tagged you in a post today with some questions for you to answer. Looking forward to seeing your answers!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete