Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday, Monday..

So I just got done working out for almost 2 hours!  I love my Zumba class so much I stayed for the 2nd one.. lol.. my teacher, Chrissie, and another Zumba teacher came together to make this routine for the Halloween Zumba party (which I am SO going to go to!!) and they showed it to us in the 2nd class.. :)  It's awesome!!!  I can't wait to do it again on Wednesday..

I've noticed that I don't do anything small.. my first day back at the gym in almost a month and I chose to do almost 2 hours of Zumba plus some weights?!  Yeah, I'm asking for an injury, I'm sure.. The first day of October is coming up, which means my first day of the Shred is coming up too.. I'm kinda excited about it.. I've read some of the blogs from others doing it, and they seem to be doing so good..


Oh, I got a question for my readers again.. has anyone else tried the Gorton's Salmon Fillets that you can microwave?  I've stupidly bought like 5 packages of these things and they won't cook right in my microwave!!  I'm so fed up with them.. lol.. I ended up eating like 2 cups of broccoli tonight.. that's it.. haha.. well, for now at least..

Good night!  Happy Bloggin!  :)


3 comments:

  1. I love love love Zumba. If I could do it for 2 hours I would.

    Also I don't like the Gorton's salmon filets in the microwave. They just taste blah. I usually try to make them in my toaster oven which takes longer but tastes better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like I wrote your comment myself.. lol.. I'm glad you feel the same way about both of these as I do.. I mean, the salmon things make my Microwave-safe plates EXPLODE! Seriously, I've wasted 2 plates on these things.. I'm thinkin they're gonna meet my trashcan.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fish + Microwave = YUCK! You are better off grilling or baking on fish. The best salmon I had came from Schwans, frozen. I grilled them and they are excellent! You can even grill (or bake) a few at a time then reheat in oven to make cooking quicker. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete