Monday, September 27, 2010

New Look.. In So Many Ways

So I hope you like the new look of my blog as much as I do.. I've been meaning to do this for a while, but better late than never, right?!  lol.. Thanks go out to Katie who pointed me to Erika's blog about how to add pages to my blog.. But like my title says, I've got a new look in so many ways.. and I'd love to show you! 

When I weighed in this morning, I was at:
228.0 lbs

Today is the first day of my "Restart".. my ticker at the top of my page will still show my total lost though because I worked hard to get that weight off.. and I'm proud of it.. :)   I'm thinking I'm going to start planning my meals out (as much as I can while eating with my parents some days) on Sundays and make sure to cook it as ahead of time as possible, because I have lazy days where cooking just makes me wanna vomit.. sorry, but it's true..

My big problem I'm running into is breakfast.. I don't like to eat at 6am, and my meds make me not hungry for a while into the day.. so I'm going to have to make myself eat SOMETHING.. This part of the Adkins diet is always tricky because I have to pay attention to how much of things I eat.. which is good calorie-wise, but it sucks carb-wise.. You know how many foods have 2 grams of carbs per TABLESPOON?!  like ketchup?!  I love ketchup!!  and I'll have to watch how much I use of it.. lol

I was planning to do the "Induction" part of the Adkins again anyways, but it was gonna be the last two weeks of October (so I could be that much skinnier before my 27th birthday.. hehe).. so it's a little bit sooner than I planned, but it's still happening.. :)  I'm excited to get back into this, and am gonna get ready to go to the gym as soon as I'm done writing this.. can't wait to go to zumba again!  I've missed it so much.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment