Tuesday, October 5, 2010

FINALLY!!

I have been waiting to blog ALL day long.. Honestly, I wish I had a laptop or a Blackberry so I could blog while I'm at work sometimes.. lol.. but I remembered to weigh in this morning and I was SHOCKED, to say the least..

When I weighed in this morning, the scale said:
220.3 lbs

HOLY HELL!  I've lost 30.0 lbs!!  I don't know how that last 2.5 lbs came off overnight, but I ain't complainin'.. lol.. I'm so happy.. I did a little happy dance in my bathroom, and if my parents hadn't been asleep, I probably would have screamed.. Thank goodness I remembered that before I weighed in.. that would have been a damper on my day.. haha.. and theirs I guess..

I'm thinking of changing my goal-reaching prizes up a little bit.. I think they are a little simple for this big thing I'm doing.. It's hard to lose weight, even if it's a few pounds.. I need to recognize that hardwork with more than just a shirt or pair of shoes.. So if ya have any ideas of what I can give myself for reaching my goals, please leave me a comment.. 
Again, thank you to all of you who read this.. your comments keep me blogging.. you all hold me accountable, even if you don't comment.. :)


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your FREAKING AMAZING loss!! :) For my rewards…I’m not really one to talk because I reached my reward about 14 pounds ago and still haven’t taken it – but I am going for a spa day! It’s tough because I don’t want to go super overboard spending money, but at the end of the day if I need a shirt, I’ve already bought it so it’s not enough of a treat to keep me going. Hope you find the perfect reward for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING AMAZING.... AMAZING. Haha, sometimes I go walking through the malls and if I see something I want, I add it to my future rewards list... which is long, lol. Some of them are really expensive, though, so I try to save up for them by making separate little ING accounts and depositing a little money each month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Congratulations, that is awesome. I would celebrate my ass off at thirty pounds lost :) I am not sure about the reward thingy, but definitely make it a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! It is amazing how it will just fall off sometimes! Great work! 30 lbs is an amazing accomplishment, you deserve to treat yourself to something pretty =)

    ReplyDelete