Thursday, October 28, 2010

Presents..

We all love them, right?! 

Well, I have found something that I am so putting into my Presents "shopping cart"..  Wanna see what it is?


Isn't this top HOT!?  I want it so bad.. and if it wasn't in sizes 0-10, I would buy it tomorrow morning (aka payday).. lol.. so it's going to be part of my "180 lbs" goal.. I still plan to buy it soon, prolly next weekend, but I plan to start a box for stuff I will be fitting into soon.. :)   I know this is probably a stupid idea, as I'm setting myself up to spend tons of money on stuff I won't ever be able to fit into.. but I'm definitely going to use this as motivation.. If I spend $60 on a shirt (yeah, I know, but it's too hot not to get), I KNOW I will do whatever it takes to get my boobs into it.. lol

3 comments:

  1. Yep, that shirt is hot! You will look smokin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was literally going to just leave a comment that said Smokin, then I saw that Sabrina put it. So.... hottt!!

    ReplyDelete