Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday, Thursday..

I know that's not how the song goes (Monday, Monday), but dang it, I don't know how else to title this entry.. lol

So I just got home from Zumba and man oh man do I think my Zumba teacher punished me for missing so many classes.. lol.. I <3 her because she cares.. When I say on Facebook that I'm gonna be at Zumba a certain day, she wonders where I was when I don't show up.. And with my morning client being cancelled.. he got better, damn him..;)  I am going to morning Zumba classes again.. I like them SO much more than evening, because they aren't as crowded.. 

Food-wise, I'm doing pretty decent.. I have my bad moments (and they really are just that, moments), and I have gotten to where I can fix them pretty quickly (at least within the same day).. but my fixation right now is grapes!  I wish I could stop eating them, but I can down a whole 2 lbs before I even realize it.. and pay for it for 24 hours.. lol

Hope y'all have a good Thursday!  I've started pretty good and can smell my mom's pot roast ready for me to dig into.. :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back in the saddle! LOL, a little horse humor to go along with my post for today =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to have such a great Zumba instructor. I love Zumba, I just wish I could go more often.

    We all have moments. You have read my blog, so you know I am guilty of that also. Compared to other things you could be fixated on, grapes are a great option.

    Enjoy that Pot Roast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as we can keep them to moments I think we are doing alright!

    I wish I had time to get to classes, I get tired of working out on my own, when she's a little bigger ;)

    I have some delicious green grapes I have been eating!

    ReplyDelete