Friday, October 29, 2010

Dun Dun Duuuun..

It's Friday.. and I almost forgot to weigh myself before going to work.. but without further procrastination, my weight this week is:

224.6 lbs

That's a loss of 3.6 lbs!!  Holy cow!  I definitely wasn't expecting that.. I was thinking maybe a pound, at the most 2.. I'm very encouraged by this though.. It means that I can keep truckin, without having to be on the Adkins diet forever.. I'm definitely dissapointed in myself though for not waking up this morning and getting to the gym to try to get a better time on my mile.. Well, there's always Sunday, right? :)

Hope you lovely readers and bloggers have a great weekend.. I'm off to work..

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy you accomplishment and have a wonderful weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah I am so happy to see you back on track!!! You will be so glad that you didn't give up when you get to wear the top in your last post =)

    LITP

    ReplyDelete