Sunday, October 10, 2010

OMG, it fits!! IT FITS!!

Okey dokey.. one of my presents for getting 20 lbs off was a new pair of jeans.. well, because I was in between a size 18 and 16, I decided to wait a bit until I could fit into a size 16.. Well, my wait is over!!  I went to Target (a store I used to hate, and most PS girls will understand this I'm sure), and bought a pair of their brand jeans in a size 16.. They are a little snug, but they button and I don't have a muffin top, so I'm good!  :)

I plan to post pics of me in my smaller jeans later (once they get out of the wash).. but my title is actually to do with this dress I got from a friend like a year ago.. If any of you have paid attention to my pics, you'll know I'm not exactly flat-chested (no offense intended to those who are).. This has been an issue with fitting into formal tops that are sized with #'s instead of letters.. lol.. I can deal with that, if it means that I'm still my boob-aliscious self.. ;)

So I tried this dress on, as I am keeping to my word and getting out more, for a formal sorority meeting I'm going to tonight.. and was AMAZED when it actually zipped up!!  HOLY COW!  This thing has never fit.. NEVER!!  So I took some pics.. they are on my Changing Thru Pictures page..  Hope you all had a great weekend.. I'm off to cheer on my Indianapolis Colts and eat something before getting my nails done and going to my meeting..

No comments:

Post a Comment