Monday, October 4, 2010

Oops and Thanks!

I'm not sure how I did this, but in my excitement for Monday, I TOTALLY forgot to weigh in this morning.. UGH!  I was so looking forward to seeing how many lbs I've lost since last Monday.. I've noticed things fitting looser, so I weighed myself when I got home from work tonight.. and I was ECSTATIC!!

Tonight I weighed in at 222.8 lbs!! 
That means I've passed the 25 lb mark 
and gotten to 27.5 lbs!! 

I can't wait to see what it is tomorrow morning.. maybe I'll somehow magically lose those 2.5 lbs that are keeping me from 30 lbs.. here's hoping.. lol.. so I didn't get to do my Shred tonight, but I did do 20 minutes of activity.. I hope to wake up early tomorrow and enjoy this wonderful weather for a nice walk/jog.. Gotta start with baby steps, I guess..

I can't wait to get under the 220 mark.. I don't know how long it's been since I've actually seen that number.. and that makes me sad.. because I haven't been happy with how I look for SO long, and I realize that whatever my motivation is (which I'm still not sure what it was in the beginning), I need to bottle it because it's keeping me from just giving up.. I think it's majorly because of you all.. so THANK YOU!  Thank you for keeping me accountable to someone other than myself.. Thank you for supporting me, no matter how.. Thank you for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Sarah! 27.5 pounds gone is GREAT! I bet you feel wonderful! Good Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING amazing progress. Keep it up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss! I started blogging because I knew it would be someone out there who was reading and would keep me motivated and I would be accountable! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete