Monday, April 18, 2011

Friend Makin Mondays

FMM: The Grocery Store

1. Do you make a list when you go grocery shopping? Do you stick to it?  Nope, I generally go with an idea with what I want, but there is no pen to paper.. hopefully once I get my Android phone, I'll be able to fix this, because I always end up forgetting SOMETHING.. lol

2. Do you buy more groceries when you're hungry?   Definitely.. But if I get to the point where I'm not hungry anymore, I actually don't buy anything I came to the store for, because the idea of eating is gross..

3. Coupons. Use 'em?  I try to use them, but most of them expire before I remember to use them.. But I have been working on getting/using them.. :)

4. Have you ever complained to the manager of your grocery store?  Oh yeah.. I've worked for Wal-Mart before, so I know how important it is to make yourself known.. as long as it's something fixable..

5. Do you like to buy groceries at huge chain stores like Wal-Mart and Target? Or do you shop exclusively at food stores?  I shop at Wal-Mart, mostly.. sometimes I comp shop.. but since I don't get the paper, it's gotten harder to do that.. I don't go to food stores most of the time because they are so much more expensive..

6. How much time do you spend reading labels in the grocery store?  I agree with Kenz.. I usually eat the same thing over and over again, so I know what things say on the labels.. but I do look at stuff when I buy different things..

7. Do you push your own grocery cart to the car and return it? I do push my own grocery cart.. will someone else do it for me????  lol.. that'd be nice.. bc sometimes the crowds in Wal-Mart are nuts!  But I do try to return it to the cart thing, unless I can't find one and it's raining..

8. What is the one food item you always buy at the grocery store that you must have in the kitchen?

Dannon Yogurt, cheese sticks, Goldfish crackers, bananas, Healthy Life 100% Whole Wheat bread

9. Do you enjoy grocery shopping? Yeah, I usually do..

10. How often do you shop for groceries? I tend to do my major shopping on Fridays.. and then prolly go twice during the other 6 days to get stuff that goes bad quickly, aka fruits and veggies, and stuff I forgot.. lol

2 comments:

  1. LOL, the grocery cart question threw me for a loop too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazing at saving discount vouchers but I am totally rubbish at remembering to use them!!

    ReplyDelete