Friday, April 8, 2011

Quick Weigh-In

Overslept this morning (I <3 my bed SO MUCH!!), so I don't really have time for more than a quick official weigh-in and a few words.. :)   So, I was even more excited to see the numbers on the scale this morning.. I'm officially out of the 220's now.. YAY!!!

219.6 lbs
- 3.6 

Woohoo!!  I mean, honestly, I was excited to see those numbers, let alone see that I lost my TOM weight AND a bit more!  YAY!!   I'm so happy!  Oh, and due to fabric issues (I picked the holes in my jeans to where they were splitting higher into the jeans), I had to throw away my size 16 jeans.. so there's more incentive to get out of the 16's and into my 14's that are waiting to be worn.. :)

JUST A REMINDER: If you won one of my giveaway's, you have until today to claim your prize.. If I don't hear from you by the end of today, I will be drawing again for that prize.. I hate to do that, but I don't want to wait too long to ship stuff out.. I'm too forgetful for that.. :(

7 comments: