Thursday, April 7, 2011

Well, Holy Cow!!

Okay, so I couldn't resist.. I had to weigh myself tonight.. Even if my weigh in is tomorrow morning, I couldn't resist.. I've been feeling so much slimmer since Tuesday.. Honestly, I can't be any happier (well, I could be tomorrow morning if I see a bigger loss.. lol).. I'm officially at 30.0 lbs!  WOOHOO!  And I'm not going to see the 220's EVER AGAIN!!!!  NEVER!!

My eating has stopped being so salty THANK GOODNESS on Tuesday (well, Monday night, technically).. and thanks to my love of grapes (and finally having those stomach issues everyone's warned me about), I'm pretty sure I've lost 2 lbs of crap (pun TOTALLY intended).. lol.. 

Oh, and while I had every intention to do multiple entries on Tuesday, I got sidetracked.. by Nora Roberts, that is.. 

Bed of Roses (The Bride Quartet, Book 2)
The Bride Quartet, Book 2
Savor the Moment (The Bride Quartet, Book 3)
The Bride Quartet, Book 3

I started book 2 in this series with great excitement.. and then made it halfway through book 3 by 11pm.. lol.. I don't know why I've never read anything by Nora Roberts before, but I'm going to go find more books by her.. because the woman knows how to write her sex scenes.. and for a single girl, that's WAY important!!  hehe.. Well, I'm off to listen to the last book.. yep, my BFF let me borrow her Book on CD for the 4th book.. so I can listen to it while I drive.. yep, I do that.. lol

9 comments:

  1. Wooooooo hooooooo on the weight loss!!!

    And if Nora Roberts writes really good "sex scenes" is it safe to drive while listening?! bahahahahahahaha jk!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the loss... that's great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30 lbs gone! Hoorah!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray for 30 pounds lost!!! And I have those books too. I have all 4 but I haven't read them yet. Can't wait, they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats

    love love love Nora Roberts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the loss....that's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the weight loss and I have a whole bunch of nora roberts books and ur right she does now how to Write the sex into them Ive been reading her since I was 16 lol but they are all good some really good ones by her are the McGregors I think thats how it is spelled but it is a series like the ones u have been reading I need to get the rest of it though right now only have the First one of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo Hoo!! Well done. I bet you feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on 30 lbs. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete