Monday, April 4, 2011

Sorry To Keep You Waiting..

But I had to go to my house 30 minutes away and get clothes and get some cuddle time with my fur-baby Sammy.. I love him so much..


Ain't he cute?!  I <3 him so much.. :)
Alright, so on with what you really want to hear about, right?!  I went on Random.org and did the "drawing", and I decided to do this a little differently than originally planned.. Three drawings for the list of people that left comments, and two for the list of people that "liked" my Facebook page.. So here are the winners:

** Fat, Angry Blog-- a $10 Victoria's Secret gift card..
bc I think EVERY lady needs more than one pair of cute panties.. ;)
** Vegan Chick Pea-- a $10 Bed, Bath, Beyond gift card..
for you and your hubby to buy a little something for your new home together.. :)
** http://ajslevine.blogspot.com/-- 1 Year Subscription to Self Magazine..
to help you in your journey to feel good inside and out.. :)
** http://spoonfulofme.blogspot.com/-- 1 Year Subscription to Fitness Magazine..
to help inspire you with new workout ideas and yummy meals during the beginning of your journey.. :)
** http://wolfpackchick10.blogspot.com/-- New colorful earbuds (color of your choosing)..
bc listening to music on CUTE earbuds makes running SO much more tolerable.. ;)

I hope you all enjoy your gifts, and I will be notifying all of the winners as soon as this is posted.. so if you are a winner, please check your email you have listed on your blog/profile, as I will be needing a place to send this stuff.. HERE'S THE CATCH!  If I don't hear from you by Friday, I will be drawing again.. so please don't lose out on this free stuff.. :)

And congratulations again to Shari, my 100th follower.. :)

TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS: Thank you for following my blog.. You all are a great family and keep me coming back.. even if I've done crappy, I still look forward to coming on here and seeing your comments and blogs.. I cannot ever express the gratitude in which I feel towards all of you that keep coming back.. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thanks so much!! And congrats on 100 followers!! Awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fur baby looks just like my fur baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fur baby is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! Congrats to the winners!! And to 100 followers!! ;)

    ReplyDelete