Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Well, well, well..

For those of you who are wondering about my court date, here's the scoop.. and for those of you who don't know what the heck I'm talking about, here's the link.. lol

So I went to court, with a few detours, and was going to be a few minutes late.. I wanted to have the money to pay off the check IN MY HANDS before court.. so I called to see if I had a certain time, or if it was a general time and they'd get to ya when they got to ya.. Wellllllllllllllll, two transfers later (and multiple attempts to get the clerks phone number),  I was finally told that my court date wasn't until NEXT Monday.. WHAT?!


Yeah, after all that crap, and a 45 minute drive, I have to come back next week to do it again.. OH, and the bitchy lady I finally talked to told me that if it were today, I'd have already been 30 minutes late.. UGH!  Who peed in her Cheerios this morning, huh?!  Did I mention that I had to miss work to go to this damn thing?!  Now I have to inconvenience them again next Monday.. :(

Well before this call, I had called the Meds Department to see about getting my prescriptions back that were in my purse when I was brought in.. and then was told that I could have had them back on FRIDAY when I was released.. EXCUSE ME?!  Why does this have to be so difficult??  Isn't there some kind of manual they can give first timers??  Honestly, my mom incurred at least $50 worth of charges (for collect calls on a cell phone and bank fees) because they didn't tell either of us the correct way to do things..

So basically, while the trip wasn't a total waste of gas and energy.. in theory it was.. because if I'd been told all this in the beginning, I would have been working instead of driving all around Southern Indiana..

4 comments:

  1. That sucks! I would imagine that the people working in those places must deal with a lot of A**holes on a regular basis, so they're probably just use to responding to people in a certain way...an unpleasant way for nice first-timers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omygoodness! that completely stinks!! like kelty said... i'm sure the people working there are miserable on a daily basis but that's just plain RUDE to talk to you that way! ugh.... what a wonderful monday morning!

    on a happier note.... the WTF picture literally made me laugh out loud. my boss was looking at me quite strangely... thanks for making my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're having a crazy week!! That sucks about the police/court situation. I hope everything works out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd think that they'd at least TRY to make these things easy on you. Urgh! Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete