Sunday, April 24, 2011

Up In The Air

Before i say anything, I want to wish you all a Happy Easter.. hope you all spent today with loved ones.. I had to work.. still on the fence on if I'm happy or disappointed by this, as I've made killer money today.. but I missed my neice's first Easter..

Well, as my title says, I'm a little up in the air right now.. life has thrown me all sorts of tests and curveballs.. pretty sure i'm failing some of the tests, and who in the world said I could juggle?! lol.. Tomorrow is my court date.. I'll be sure to let ya know what happens.. I can honestly say I'm terrified of it, but wanting to get it over with..

Part of me wants to put the weight loss thing "officially" on the back burner (bc we all know it's been there for a while already), and figure out my life before getting back into it.. THEN, there's the rational part of me that tells myself that my life is ALWAYS chaotic and if I did that, then I'm gonna be fat forever.. so I'm putting this back to my top 5 priority list.. bc there are too many things to make it #1.. lol.. but life isn't going to go away bc I'm trying to stop being fat.. I've got to learn to accomidate, I guess..

NOTE: I feel like I've been a bad blogging buddy.. I've not been commenting on your blogs, and I feel so bad about it.. I'm hoping to work on that during the week, as I'll be more able to read blogs on my coputer.. the text is too small on my phone..

4 comments:

  1. I feel the exact same way..as if I dont concentrate on my weight ALL the time Im somehow failing myself or feel guilty bc I feel like I should want it more. But thats not the case..we cant be expected to handle everything all at once..so we handle the most urgent first and when things are calmer we can go back to the other stuff. We can do this, balance is key =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have written this post myself..LOL

    You're right, though...our lives are always chaotic and will we ever really have the chance to make it our top priority? Probably not, but having it in the top 5 is still good.

    I've just decided that as long as I keep up with my healthy eating - and fitting in a work-out when I can, it's still better than completely falling off the wagon. I know that you'll continue to do great things - look how far you've already come!! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always say to myself I'll put my health first when life slows down a little bit, but who are we kidding? Our lives never really slow down...

    As long as your health is NEAR the front of your mind, I think you'll do fine. It doesn't have to be your number 1 priority (wouldn't it be nice if that was ALL we had to worry about??) but I agree that it should at least be in the top 5.

    Good luck at court today!!!! Hope all goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in court! I hope everything goes well.
    Maybe you need to focus less on the weight loss, and focus more on being healthy. Maybe taking the weight loss part of it out for a little while it will eliminate some of the pressure.

    ReplyDelete