Friday, February 4, 2011

Bad Blogger= Me..

haha.. okay, so maybe that's a little bit much, but still, I feel like you all give me all this support and I've been slacking off this past week or two.. I'm sorry.. I hope to fix that in the next few days.. I can't honestly say why I've been so silent (on your blogs and my own), but it's partly because I've been so tired.. Not sure what's going on, as I feel fine other than being tired, but it's getting old quick.. Today I got to "sleep in", as I didn't have to work til 5pm.. and what happened?  I woke up at 6am, 6:30am, 7:15am, then finally got up at 9am.. My alarm was set for 10.. wishful thinking on my part.. lol

This week has been good, diet wise, and I will weigh in tomorrow to make sure it's working, but my working out has been sub-par.. I've been to the gym twice this week (instead of my intended 4).. I'm hoping to get into the swing of it again on Monday.. Well, I have to go pack my "lunch" for work..

4 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work. You'll get it done! I want a FAB!!! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you can get back into the gym! I hope you see great numbers on the scale tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you thought about getting a diary and then putting the gym sessions in and treat them as appointments? It might help you stick to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been to the gym two times more then me. Sending skinny vibes your way for weight in tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete