Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Might be..

I might be biting off more than I can chew with this blogging thing, but in sticking with my "goals" for this year, I have started a blog about my debt and trying to cut it out by the time I turn 30.. If you are interested, check it out..


Okay, on to weight loss stuff.. I went to American Eagle last Friday, and bought a pair of 14 khaki pants and a coral polo shirt (yes, I've always wanted to wear the preppy clothes.. lol).. well, the coral shirt fits, surprisingly.. it's a little tight in the arms (surprise surprise), so I plan to get on the ball with strength training.. I keep letting myself get out of it at the gym because all the guys intimidate me.. but I need to get over that and "man up".. They all didn't look that good when they started out, plus I'm sure I'm not even on their radar (as it is a gym, not a bar.. lol)..

Not sure why, but I took the night off last night from the gym.. went to the grocery store to get some goodies.. aka low-carb bread, blueberries, strawberries and some tuna.. lol.. I washed the fruit and packaged it away.. then totally ate both containers of blueberries in one sitting!  WHAT?! I love blueberries, but that is nuts!  When I posted this as my status on FB, one of my friends said something about giving myself an hour and it would not feel so good.. but I felt, and still feel, fine.. guess blueberries don't have that effect on me (silently, I'm jumping for joy.. lol)..

Oh, and I have decided to put the 5k aspirations on hold (in case you hadn't noticed, I'm a little unmotivated in that respect).. I don't really have the money or time to devote to do races.. HOWEVER, I do plan to hopefully revisit the idea sometime in July/August.. hopefully by then I will have enough money saved (see my other blog above) to be able to do them.. :)

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!  Only 3 more days til Weigh In!  WOOHOO!  I can't weight!  ;)

3 comments:

  1. It's great to see you excited about your WI again! Good luck with the debt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a little running motivation? Join me, Ann from Twelve in Twelve, Elle from PriorFatGirl, and some others in training for the Disney Princess Half Marathon next spring? What do ya say? I got a long ways to go, but we can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have and extra $20 bucks to spend... There is an AWESOME little deal at Target. It's a Women's Health Toning Station. It wraps around your door and has bands to help you tone up! I absolutely LOVE mine!! My husband even uses it!! It came with a little poster/chart that has 32 different workouts that you can do with it!! It truly is amazing! That way you can workout at home until you feel more comfortable infront of the men at the gym, or if you didnt have time to make it to the gym. Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete