Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So Blah..

Alrighty, so I got a post from F.A.B. today about how I haven't blogged since Sunday (thank you, btw), and it brought me back here to explain why..  My blah feeling that I've had for the past week, well it's turned into a wonderful cold (that I totally blame my mom for giving me.. hehe)..

So I'm sitting here with my scratchy throat, my stopped up ears and runny nose, wondering if I can possibly run while all this is happening.. because at this point, I really do want to go to the gym.. As I haven't been in almost a week, I feel horrible.. honestly, I can't imagine where my workout mojo went.. I used to love going to the gym, doing Zumba, seeing how long I could run while watching TV/movies.. Now it's like a chore that I want to find ANY way to get out of it, which isn't good.. :(

I have my workout clothes in my car.. I plan to go to the gym tonight and do SOMETHING.. whether it's walking on the treadmill or running, or staying until Zumba starts, I don't care.. but I have to get in SOME kind of activity.. Especially since I am so sedentary during the day (which I think is a bit of the problem)..

-------------------

In other news, I checked my email associated with my blog and found that I had a request for a guest blogger and a text link for a website.. WOW!  I'm not sure I want to give out my information to another person, but I may do a monthly spotlight kind of thing for this kind of thing.. who knows.. but the text link, I'm still a little confused about.  I wrote both of them back and hope to hear from them sometime soon.. So keep an eye out for possible changes.. :)

------------------

OH!  I can't forget to mention that I have gotten 80 followers over the weekend!  I'm amazed that that many people WANT to follow my little ole blog.. You all hold me accountable (for the good and the bad), and I thank you all.. :)

5 comments:

  1. You've got 80 followers because it's a great blog where you say it how it is.

    Get well soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are interesting!

    I hope you feel better soon! Don't push it too hard at the gym you don't want to make it worse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your lil blog. Go to the gym and get a good walk in, you will be glad you did

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make sure you rest if you're not feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love your blog! It doesn't shock me at all that you have 80 followers! Sorry that you're sick, I hope you get some gym time in soon.

    ReplyDelete