Saturday, February 5, 2011

Quick Post and Weigh In..

Well, okay, so for those guys that read this, please go back as this is a girl TMI post..  Alright, now that they aren't reading this.. lol.. I am about to shoot my ovaries, as they are killing me right now.. And that, you guessed it, means that it's my TOM..

I weighed in this morning to see that I am at 227.0, which I am happy with for now.. I'm hoping that it will come off before the next weigh in, but if not, it'll come off that next week I'm sure.. But I have been noticing that I haven't been paying TOO much attention to my carb intake.. yeah, I've been staying away from the obvious carby things (aka bread, potatoes, ice cream, etc.), but most processed meats, like smoked sausage, have carbs.. Which I forget about sometimes.. And GREEN BEANS?!  They have 3 carbs per cup.. I usually eat a whole can (3.5 cups) of green beans by myself.. Hey, what can I say, I love me some green beans.. ;)

Yeah, gonna have to start paying more attention.. oh yeah, and my spoonfuls of peanut butter.. that's addicting.. but full of carbs too.. 2.5 for every spoonful (and who just stops with one, right?!)..  I'm still pretty bad with breakfast, but I'm intending to work on it.. One day at a time.. Well, I'm off to take two ibuprofen, and go to work.. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm like that with peas! I love 'em straight out of the can. MMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot what TMI meant.....until I finished reading the first paragraph! D'oh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay focused! One day at a time is correct, Hon. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete