Sunday, February 6, 2011

Good Day Turned GREAT!!

Today has been eventful, to say the least.. So much going on, and none of it ruined my diet!  lol
------------------

Today was my last day at my weekend clients.. :(   Kinda sad.. but they are moving to a facility that will be able to take better care of them.. sadly, I am a little relieved that they are going to this place.. it's so much better for both of them.. I am not sure what to do about taking on new clients.. but more about that later..

------------------

Not sure if I've ever said anything about this, but my brother and SIL were pregnant with my first biological niece (I've talked about my niece and nephews before, but they are my BFF's children.. I still claim they are my niece and nephews though).. well, today as I was driving to work, I got a text that they were heading to the hospital!  And throughout the day I got updates..  A friend of theirs started a weight pool, and I guessed 8lbs 4oz..  Miss "LaLa" was born tonight at 6:01pm weighing in at 8lbs 6oz.. I won that pool!  lol..  she's so beautiful and I can't wait to hold her tomorrow morning.. We left so that they could have the evening to get some rest and get acquainted with their daughter.. :)

My beautiful niece, "LaLa"
More pics to come, if they don't object of course.. :)

------------------

Today was a good day for my diet.. I think a little bit of yesterday was because I took the day off from my meds.. I do this every now and then, as I really don't want to become dependent upon anything.. One of my pills suppresses my appetite.. nice side effect, huh?!  lol.. 

Hope you all had a great weekend.. I'm off to catch up on all the blogs I've missed over the past few days.. :)

6 comments:

  1. YAY!! On all fronts. And being an Aunt is such a blessing and so much fun! Ah! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats To Ur Niece She Is Beautiful I Want A Daughter LOL With Three Little Boys Who Would Not Congrats Again And Way To Go On Ur Diet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! Congratulations on your beautiful niece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on becoming a young Aunt :)

    ReplyDelete