Saturday, February 5, 2011

Punched in the Ovaries..

lmao.. like my title?!  I've been waiting to write that for hours.. :)   But seriously, that's what I feel like.. I feel like someone is using my ovaries as punching bags.. I've NEVER had cramps and pains like this.. it SUCKS!  :(

This was the start to my generally horrible day.. not work-wise, diet-wise.. Well, holy crap, I'd love to know who can possibly resist Krispy Kreme donuts sitting in front of them for 12 hours and not eat one.. or four.. eww.. I want to throw up just thinking about it.. but the worst part about it is that I just let myself loose today.. and I can only blame myself.. no excuses, I know what I did is counterproductive to my goals.. I will accept today as a FAIL and then start clean RIGHT NOW.. 

--------------------

I think my body is trying to tell me that it doesn't like all the processed foods I've been eating.. I've been getting itchy bumps randomly all over my stomach and back (not a lot, just a enough to be annoying).. Yeah, I know, I should just put a TMI Notice up at the top of this entry.. but still, I wonder if that's the reason why or if it's a medical issue.. eek..

I'm still so sleepy.. I'm hoping it goes away soon.. I'm off to bed..

3 comments:

  1. I would get that checked out in case it is an allergy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah...my body doesn't like processed food much either! I didn't realize it until I started making changes to my eating and realized I stopped having "issues" after eating. As for the cramps and Krispy Kreme donuts..not sure that I could have walked away from the donuts either, espeicially feeling like my ovaries were being beat up! CRAMPS SUCK! Hang in there...you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's going on this month? Lots of ladies I have talked to are having horrible cramps and pains this month? Hmmmm weird! On another note, are you sure you aren't allergic to something?

    ReplyDelete