Saturday, February 12, 2011

The pain of getting skinny..

Okay, so we all know that being fat creates pain.. not just physical pain, but mentally pain and emotional pain too (whether inflicted by others or by ourselves)..  we have to deal with stretch marks (and if you don't, well lucky you **cough** I hate you **cough**).. we have to deal with rubbing of body parts that isn't sexy at all..  it's something that most, if not all, of us chubby people have to deal with at one time or another during our fat days..

But you honestly don't think about the pain your body goes through when you are trying to get skinny.. or at least I didn't, until recently..  I don't remember having itching when I GOT my stretch marks, but I wish it'd stop now that my stomach roll is shrinking.. lol.. I need to buy stock in hydrocortisone cream, that's how much of it I've been buying in the past few months.. don't get me wrong, I love that I'm shrinking.. LOVE LOVE LOVE!  But if it could just happen without all the itching, I'd love it that much more.. lol

I'm still working on my inspiration "notebook" (basically got to get my pics printed out).. and I can't wait to share with you tomorrow something that I'm so excited about.. so be sure to check back tomorrow.. 

:)   Goodnight!

8 comments:

  1. You're itching? Really? I haven't been itching but have lost a few inches. Hmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I am confused? You are losing weigh. So why are you getting stretch marks?? Try using coco butter lotion. It is the cheapest and is suppose to be the best. Even pregnant woman use it! I have stretch marks..I have them on my stomach and my upper thighs and I HATE them. But they are there and nothing I can do about it. I just have to hope that they are less noticeable as the weight comes off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey..any way you can post what you are eating? I am thinking about doing this diet but I am not sure if I have the will power! Can you do a small post of what you eat on the first phase or email me..Not like the whole diet but what YOU eat.I eat an orange every morning and I see those are high in carbs. Must be the sugar. Man i dont know if i can go without my orange or any fruit for that matter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo MMMM Geee! I itch too! At least I was when I was on the losing train. Let's hope that train gets chugging again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand! My belly sometimes itches so bad sometimes. It doesn't do it all the time though so once it starts, I just take one of those 24 hour allergy relief pills and it's all good. I just buy the store brand, not name brand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try a really nice lotion every morning when you get out of the shower - something with oatmeal and/or shea butter in it. I find it SO soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I experienced itching too when I started loosing a few pounds and stretch marks are unavoidable that's the ugly part of loosing weight everything sags at some point but I guess I am not thinking about it as the best consolation is that I am living a healthy life now because I am totally fit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In this blog we have to deal with stretch marks. We have to deal with rubbing of body parts that isn't sexy at all. I need to buy stock in hydrocortisone cream, that's how much of it I've been buying in the past few months.

    ReplyDelete