Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Did It!

I did it!  I went to the gym last night and didn't have problems breathing.. woohoo!  lol.. but seriously, I'm proud of myself for going to the gym.. I'm proud of myself for doing the elliptical for 45 minutes.. I left before Zumba even started though, because I was so wore out after that..  :(   But at least I got in 45 minutes of sweat-inducing exercise.. I used the elliptical machine that moves up and down levels (making it higher or lower steps).. I started at 10 and went up to 15 after 15 minutes, then to 20 the last 15 minutes.. My legs were hurting in the beginning but then I found it got easier.. so I plan to do this tonight too, possibly with higher resistance.. Who knows.. :)

But on a different note, I weighed myself this morning.. I couldn't help myself, I just got a feeling that I couldn't let pass, I guess.. so I weighed in and I was shocked!  We all know about my Krispy Kreme binge, right?!  haha.. but it's like it didn't even happen!  I weighed in today at 221.4!  That's a 12 lb loss in 12 days!  I officially weigh in on Saturday, and I'm debating whether to go an extra week for my KK binge, but I'm not sure I can go another week without some low carb bread.. lol.. I love sandwiches too much, I guess..

7 comments:

  1. Awesome job at the gym!!! And HOLY WOW with your loss!!! You are such an inspiration!! You are doing amazing!! (totally jealous of those numbers!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANG! That is amazing! Congratulations!! Sounds like awesome progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! I am happy you got yourself to the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adkins is working for ya! Way to go!
    I just did zumba on the wii, love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good on you for going to the gym and not suffering!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy your new plan is working for you Sarah!

    ReplyDelete