Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scratch That..

Okay, so I'm just saying, my previous post must have gotten to my subconscious.. because I went to the gym today, and had an NSV!  WOOHOO!!  I ran/walked a 5k in 43:36!  Holy hell!  I was hurting (well, my lungs were a bit) afterwards, but it was a good hurt.. My legs were fine, and I was breathing through my nose a majority of the time (I was told this is how hard-core runners breathe.. idk).. the only reason I stopped was because my lungs were starting to burn a bit.. but I pushed myself to run 30 minutes!  and then walked 13 total minutes.. 

I'm so proud of myself!!  Especially when I wasn't sure if I could do it.. but it's nice to see that my doubt in myself is unfounded.. :)

After that, I went to Zumba (and got my ASS KICKED!!).. I'm sore, but I can live with that.. because while in the shower, I noticed that my butt is getting slimmer (width-wise, not bubble-wise.. lol).. I'm so sleepy now, so I'm off to bed.. :)

Oh, and I guess I don't know how to count, because my WI is on Friday, which is two days away, not three.. lol

7 comments:

  1. Great day!! Now you are on your way to being ready for the Princess Half Marathon next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have that Princess Half Marathon done easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome that you ran and went to Zumba!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- great job on the run and the Zumba workout afterwards! Way to be motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's only been a few days . . . but where are you?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am wondering where you are too. Hope everything is ok. :)

    ReplyDelete