Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Little Late..

But better late than never, right?!  I absolutely HATE that I totally forgot to post the pics from the PinkSTRAVAGANZA swap that Katie over at Are You Willing (formerly Finding The Thin Within) decided to do.. And I jumped at the chance to do a swap that was all about PINK!  My favorite color!  WOOHOO!  And of course, weight loss friendly..

So I was excited when I got to know who my swap partner was.. SJB over at This isn't cute anymore.. and while I was a little dumb about it (I got it all packaged and then forgot to keep money for postage.. how stupid is that?!  lol), SJB was AWESOME!  I got it on the 10th (I think that's right), and barely restrained myself long enough to take pictures before I tore into the box.. lol

So without any further ado, here's my wonderful gifts from my swap partner.. and SJB, I hope you are healing well from your surgery!  And I hope you are enjoying your gifties too!  :)

 This was what I saw when I opened up the box.. ON PINK PAPER TOO!  :)

 OMG, seriously, I love sticky notes!  and these are all different sizes 
and for different things.. I love them!

Okay, so I've worn these like twice (each pair) since getting them..
there are three pairs (dark pink, white, and light pink)..

 It's hard to see what the note says, but it says "Since you get up so early, 
you might forget something".. Seeing this makes me love my swap partner that much more!
She actually reads my blog!  lol.. and I have yet to use it because the first piece, it says 
"Remeber to:" and she put SMILE!  :)  I always need to see that! 

 Okay, so this made me realize how long it's been since I've scrapbooked anything.. 
and I can't wait to use these on something super cute!  Again, she reads my blog!  :)

 Okay, so I'm proud to say this has actually made it OUT OF THE BOX, 
but I have yet to really use it.. I've tried, but with the crappy weather and 
being indoors, I've not had the opportunity to use it outside.. 
But I'm hoping to change that this week.. :)

 Okay, so I was wary of these at first.. thinking they were ONLY smoothie recipes.. 
BUT they aren't!  YAY!! And they are simple enough to modify for the Atkins diet, 
so this summer is gonna be FREAKIN SWEET!

Okay, so this is freaky.. I was just thinking about buying another pair of ear buds,
so I'd have one for working out and one for daily life.. and these are super cute!
I use these all the time now.. :)

I love these kinds of swaps!  And I can't wait til SJB gets well enough to blog about her loot I sent her.. :)  Now off to get some stuff done for my Inspiration Notebook.. look for a post on that (with pics) tomorrow!  Cross my heart, hope to die (ya know what I mean.. lol)..

1 comment:

  1. I'm much later than you are. I'm so sorry because your gifts are so awesome and I am grateful.

    http://thisisntcuteanymore.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-feel-like-ungrateful-ass.html

    ReplyDelete