Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm Goofy!

Well, according to Michelle, I already posted about my PinkSTRAVAGANZA swap swag.. so oops!  lol.. guess I need to read my own blog sometimes, just to make sure I'm not repeating myself..

So Tim pointed out that my font was a little hard to read.. and now that I look at it, it is kinda hard.. so I changed it.. Voila!  :)  Hope it's easier to read..

This past weekend was rough.. on me and on my diet.. it had bright spots (lots of them actually), but I basically took the weekend off from my diet, because I knew it would be almost impossible to stick with it with all that I was doing.. helping my BFF move all day Saturday, planned to go to a car show in Louisville on Sunday afternoon, then see a movie with Chris, then go to dinner with the fam and celebrate my sista's birthday.. PHEW!  Oh, add to it that I volunteered to do an overnight/sleeper visit from 9pm Sunday to 7am Monday.. Hospital "recliners" are a laugh.. I think I woke up more to keep myself from flying out of them than I did to readjust.. lol

But I am back on the Atkins plan.. and I am planning to keep a stricter eye on my carb intake.. because yes, after the induction, I CAN eat berries.. just not a whole pint of them.. lol.. As my kiddos I babysit are taking a nap (yay!), I'm going to go scour my FB profile for pics to go print out later today.. and then when I get home, I will post pics.. I can't believe I let this fall to the sideline.. well, actually I'm sure we all can imagine me doing that.. lol..

This morning, I didn't think I'd be going to the gym tonight (seeing as I'd be working 3 shifts and would be pooped by the time 6pm rolled around), but my thighs ain't getting any smaller and my endurance ain't getting any better for that half-marathon by me sitting on my ass.. so I'm going.. even if it's to run a little and then leave.. at least I'll have went, right?!  :)

Well, I'm off to go look for pics, and then to catch up on what you all did over the weekend..

7 comments:

  1. I don't think it's the font as much as the color seems to be like a shade too light, with a white back ground... but that is just me. ;)

    I can't wait to see your pics!! And Have fun at the gym!! You got this girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be on the look out for your box, if you haven't gotten it already! Should be there today, at latest.

    Oh - I don't think it's the font that makes it hard to read. I believe it is the color. Can you make it more of a black or darker color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I third, it is the color and not the font. I love how whimsical the font is!

    I can't wait to see all of your pictures. I am about to update my blog with my weigh in. I am running behind too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it seems easier to read today though it would be nice if the text was a bit darker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...maybe the shade of the text that makes it harder to read.

    Sounds like you had an action packed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, I think that you need to honestly sit back and take a look at your life. Ask yourself if you really want to lose weight. Your patterns and history prove otherwise. Don't let this upset you but take it as a fellow blogger trying to help you out. If you were serious you wouldn't give yourself "breaks, or weekends off" You wouldn't binge on doughnuts. You wouldn't keep switching your diets because they were not working maybe it's not the diet and you would be honest and put up your weigh in and not say that you skipped it or forgot to weigh in. The scale is the one thing none of us on this journey "forget" about that thing makes it or breaks it for us. If you want to be successful you will not even see this as a "diet" this is a lifestly change once you hit goal if you have binge weekends your just going to end up back to where you started if not more. Cut the crap and get a hold of yourself. Do THIS for yourself!! It is the best gift you could ever give yourself. Once you see the scale moving you will not regret it. But to see that happen you have to take action and be responsible for your actions and take this seriously. Don't skip the gym unless you have a serious reason don't eat shit food unless it's going to help you in this journey (which it won't). Yah it may taste good for all of 30secs but that isn't going to get you anywhere and you won't die if you don't eat it. It's not going to be easy don't take the easy way out like you have done previously. It's time to get serious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... I disagree with whoever posted this above... are you jealous of Sarah or what?

    ReplyDelete