Sunday, February 27, 2011

I've Been A Bad Blogger..

I used to love blogging.. and I've been seeing it quite frequently lately that other bloggers have been slowly losing the "blogging-edge".. or whatever you want to call it.. And I have been slacking a lot when it comes to this journey.. I've rested on the fact that I'm SUPPOSED to lose weight with the Atkins diet.. and while I have been losing some (I've lost 4 lbs in the past week, but didn't lose anything the week before), it's not as much as I should have been losing..

I haven't been to the gym in FOREVER!  Bad Sarah.. My willpower has been buried in busyness and lazyness..  And I figure since it's the end of February, I'm going to re-commit myself (yes, again! haha) to getting the last 50 lbs off!  I'm finally down below the 220's.. and I'm so happy about that!  But if I don't shake it up, or get this back on track, I will stay at this number..

If you've noticed, I put my original weight back up as my starting number on my tracker.. I need to see that I haven't just lost __ lbs since ______.. I've lost 33 lbs since the beginning.. and yeah, it may take me til July to get it all off, but that just means that it will stay off permanently (hopefully).. :)

I just ate lunch, and after getting "dolled up" for my movie date with Chris, I'm going to go get my pics to FINALLY finish my Inspiration Notebook..  I've slacked SO much on letting you guys know what's going on.. Like with the PinkSTRAVAGANZA swap I participated in!  I've had the pics, I got it and was SUPER excited about what I got..  So I will post about that after posting this, because that'll be chock full of pics.. :)

One last thing.. My girl Katie asked for my help with her Learning How to Lose It segment she'd doing on her blog.. If you haven't checked her out yet, what are you waiting for?!  Go now!!

2 comments:

  1. You are not a bad blogger! I post about 2 -3 times per week and that works for me because I think I would completely fall off the wagon if I was trying to post something every day. I do check in every day though just to read and comment on others, I hate missing things!! And yes, definitely look at the weight lost since the beginning. It's important to see how far we've come!

    ps. Your pink swap post wasn't late, you posted it on Feb 13th. I didn't realize it until I saw the pictures and they looked familiar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything Michelle said I agree with 100%.

    P.S - Am I the only one who finds it hard to read your squiggly text font?

    ReplyDelete